× Tell us a little about yourself. What do you fly or drive? What are your favorite spots in the area?
Aside from your avatar (forum) name, tell us your name you use in real life.

Welcome to the new BayRC! - Come Say Hello!

More
14 Jan 2018 17:35 #4385 by kublaiboy
kublaiboy replied the topic: Welcome to the new BayRC! - Come Say Hello!
Hi, I'm Shaun. Been lurking on this forum since 2011. Finally, decided to register. Hope to meet some of you in person in the flying fields. Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 Jan 2018 20:09 #4386 by parapat
parapat replied the topic: Welcome to the new BayRC! - Come Say Hello!
Hi All,
My name is Patrick, been flying about 6 months. Mostly in Brisbane. Currently fly an Mini Apprentice and a small pusher trainer.
Hope to meet some of you on the field.

More
05 Feb 2018 15:23 #4416 by Darkfalz
Darkfalz replied the topic: Welcome to the new BayRC! - Come Say Hello!
Hello everyone,

I'm from South City, been flying since 2011. Drones and fixed wings. Currently flying on the weekends when I have free time at Brisbane. I used to fly a lot at Rancho San Antonio park before all the rules and requirements. Here's some youtube links of my flying:

-Dan

More
12 Feb 2018 08:36 #4421 by lefty
lefty replied the topic: Welcome to the new BayRC! - Come Say Hello!
Hello my name is Ed. I have been a longtime member of Bayrc.com. Finding that site was a godsend. I struggled greatly when I purchased my 1st Super Cub about 12 years ago. I had ZERO clue about what I should be doing. Locating this community helped me immensely. I started going to Baylands and getting instructed by MANY of the Veterans there, especially Ray and Kasra. Ray spent MANY hours teaching me about proper plane setup and 'trying' to get me to not panic while flying.

Kasra. What can I say; the man is the Yoda of RC Flying!! He actually got me to calm down and not panic. One lesson with him was equal to 5 years on a flight sim..

I stopped going to Baylands because it was so crowded. I really enjoyed the social aspect, but I did not find it too comfortable for flying (for me). Anyways, I am sort of a hermit and enjoy flying solo at Bayfront Park - no, they have not kicked me out yet. I still fly my old ParkZone planes. I'm resisting buying any of the NEW, Larger planes. I don't have enough space and I like to be able to use my 3 cell 2200 mah batts. I plan to go back to Baylands, because I hear that it is much less crowded now.

Take Care, Ed

• MaydayJoey
  • MaydayJoey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 Feb 2018 08:50 #4422 by MaydayJoey
MaydayJoey replied the topic: Welcome to the new BayRC! - Come Say Hello!
Hi Ed!

Welcome back.

Both Ray and Kasra are great pilots!

Baylands was awesome fun! I miss it still sometimes, but at the peak it was very crowded then a lot of changes happened. Much of the old Baylands crew fly at Bayside Rc Club in Newark, it's an actual AMA field with a runway. Come check it out sometime! Our planes have just gotten bigger and faster haha.

( baysidercclub.com )

Please make sure you introduce yourself in the first thread.
---- Here: bayrc.net/forum/welcome-mat/2-mayday-joe...ome-to-the-new-bayrc

More
19 Feb 2018 16:32 #4434 by Culverdan
Culverdan replied the topic: Welcome to the new BayRC! - Come Say Hello!
Hey all I was a member at bayside but since I live in Napa I just couldn’t keep both memberships open. Anyways I’m looking for a 1/4 scale cub balsa Usa or sig looking for a kit unless deal is to good to pass on

So just thought I’d say hello now off to the for sale area lol

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds