× Tell us a little about yourself. What do you fly or drive? What are your favorite spots in the area?
Aside from your avatar (forum) name, tell us your name you use in real life.

Greetings from Union City

• kiteless
  • kiteless's Avatar Topic Author
  • Electric Fixed Wing and Multi-Rotor craft, HAM
More
27 Mar 2017 17:46 #3845 by kiteless
kiteless created the topic: Greetings from Union City
Hey all used to fly a lot at Baylands park a few years ago but been focusing on Ham Radio. I fell into Ham Radio because I got my license to do UHF long range FPV and just really liked it. But I'm getting back into R/C Aircraft. I even just renewed my AMA! Yay.

Anyway I'm a friend of Warren, Sean and at least know Joey.

I currently have a Hobbyking Wingnetic, Hobbyking Teksumo/Popwing, an OLD dilapidated Parkzone T-28 with sketchy nose gear and miss-matched win/fuse, and a totally scratch built Bloody Mick's Bloody Wonder that breaks a prop about every 5th landing. All my LiPo batteries have been sitting unused and with a storage charge on them for at least a year, they seem to balance OK and discharge ON on my chargers. I'll see if they have any life in them with some conservative flights.

I also have an RC Explorer (se) Tricopter V1.5 that I'm going to upgrade to a V3. I've had the parts for ages. ... Along with some basic FPV gear and some 3S 4Ah batteries that should be OK. Conservative flights will need to be made to test for sure.

Very much looking forward to the swapmeet this weekend. See you there and it's good to be back in the hobby. Cheers.

Jason aka Kiteless

Oh also here is a video of Ray flying his F-15 at Baysides new'ish airfield in Newark.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2017 09:20 #3848 by MaydayJoey
MaydayJoey replied the topic: Greetings from Union City
Welcome back Jason, it was good to see you on Saturday.

Please make sure you introduce yourself in the first thread.
---- Here: bayrc.net/forum/welcome-mat/2-mayday-joe...ome-to-the-new-bayrc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds