Wanted Spektrum Compatible receivers!

More
03 Sep 2015 13:59 #1891 by ccsj
ccsj replied the topic: Wanted Spektrum Compatible receivers!
I'll dig them out tonight and bring them along with me. I plan to be at Baylands tomorrow (9/4) around noon. I'll text you to confirm that I didn't forget to put them in my box.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 Sep 2015 14:00 #1892 by Spooledone
Spooledone replied the topic: Wanted Spektrum Compatible receivers!
Normally, I'd have just ordered a bunch of Lemon receivers, but something is amuck with their or Paypal's system.the paypal checkout process is botched right now, at least from an Android phone. Otherwise, i'd already have an order of a dozen in process. I trust either of the 3 brands, but only after I've really put a receiver through a decent set of range tests, I've had some of each go bad on me!

For the money, man, Lemons are a stellar deal, but the new orange full range units look super good, along with satellites, and now telemetry, ahh, but wow, I sure am beginning to hate Hobbyking...

The biggest reason though, is for local cash and carry, and instant impulse eagerness. And that I know within our community, folks do jump ship and change their platforms out and have many of whatever they were using, with reasonable relayance of reliability history. I'd take a receiver that someone swears by over a brand new one anyday!

MaydayJoey wrote: I would Highly recommend buying them new as they pretty much fit in what you are looking for.
www.lemon-rx.com/shop/

- You'll find a lot of people not wanting to sell their OEM Spektrum RXs cheap due to if they last this long they don't want to let them go. You'll also find people telling you not to buy them because you can buy a bad one where as the Lemon and Orange RX are more reliable relative to buying a used Spektrum.

- lemon Rx and Orange RX are good, and they are cheap. Cheap enough I would suggest buying them brand new rather than used.

just my $0.02

More
03 Sep 2015 22:05 #1897 by Spooledone
Awesome, I'll do my best to be there. With any luck, I can transplant one or two at the field and run a histart if people dont freak out with gliders on the field :)

I also have a small winch, but my batteries to run it are MIA.

Anyone else up for an impromptu sailplane run?

More
03 Sep 2015 23:25 #1899 by ccsj
ccsj replied the topic: Wanted Spektrum Compatible receivers!
I have the rx in my box and plan to be there around noon. Several of us will be setting up race track for mini quad.

More
04 Sep 2015 12:10 #1900 by Spooledone
Imon my way to baylands.

More
16 Mar 2016 20:37 #2631 by DaveStubbs
DaveStubbs replied the topic: Wanted Spektrum Compatible receivers!
Being an ancient posting, you are probably up to your eyeballs in receivers. If not, I have a handful of 6Ch Orange receivers with two short 90-deg opposing antennas, NOT full range. I can let 'em go for $5 each or the lot (5-6, not sure how many) for $20.

-Dave

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds