Wanted Spektrum Compatible receivers!

More
02 Sep 2015 16:22 #1876 by Spooledone
Spooledone created the topic: Wanted Spektrum Compatible receivers!
I need to outfit about a 1/2 dozen planes and have exhausted my receiver stash. So, if you've got Spektrum, Orange, or Lemon air receiver (s), shoot me a note with the details. Would love to hear that someone has a crate full of Lemons! I can swing $10ish for Lemon and Orange, maybe upwards of $30's for real spektrums, 1 or several. Cash ready.

Most commonly, 6 channels would be ideal, but could definitely use even 4ch receivers, and have room for 8 channels if the prices are right. Binding to Spek Dx8.

Thanx in advance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Sep 2015 16:50 #1877 by MaydayJoey
MaydayJoey replied the topic: Wanted Spektrum Compatible receivers!
I would Highly recommend buying them new as they pretty much fit in what you are looking for.
www.lemon-rx.com/shop/

- You'll find a lot of people not wanting to sell their OEM Spektrum RXs cheap due to if they last this long they don't want to let them go. You'll also find people telling you not to buy them because you can buy a bad one where as the Lemon and Orange RX are more reliable relative to buying a used Spektrum.

- lemon Rx and Orange RX are good, and they are cheap. Cheap enough I would suggest buying them brand new rather than used.

just my $0.02

Please make sure you introduce yourself in the first thread.
---- Here: bayrc.net/forum/welcome-mat/2-mayday-joe...ome-to-the-new-bayrc

More
03 Sep 2015 08:13 #1879 by flyingfox
flyingfox replied the topic: Wanted Spektrum Compatible receivers!
I have a bunch of Spektrum receivers that I have lying around since I fly Futaba. Let me dig them out and get you the list of them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spooledone

More
03 Sep 2015 12:16 #1885 by ccsj
ccsj replied the topic: Wanted Spektrum Compatible receivers!
I have these orange rx and have no use for them. Let me know if you are interested. I can dig them up and bring them. Any reasonable/fair price will be fine.

Attachments:

More
03 Sep 2015 13:46 #1887 by Spooledone
Spooledone replied the topic: Wanted Spektrum Compatible receivers!
Definitely interested! Chomping at the bit! Thanks for looking.

More
03 Sep 2015 13:52 #1889 by Spooledone
Spooledone replied the topic: Wanted Spektrum Compatible receivers!
To both, and or anyone else with available dsm/dsm2/dsmx capable receivers: appreciate you guys digging through your stuff to find them, anxious to take them off your hands. I am usually in Sunnyvale, not too far from baylands, but also on the Milpitas side of San Jose. Just let me know when/where or what works for you, I'm fairly available most any time.

Bob

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds