Welcome of the BayRC Classifieds.
Remember Mark items as sold when sale is completed

Note: Bayrc.net nor it's admin and mods are not responsible for sales. Be responsible.

Freewing Stinger 4s, Dynavert CL-84, AeroSky Extra 330, Trex 600n electric Heli

More
30 Oct 2017 13:18 #4293 by Busch
Busch created the topic: Freewing Stinger 4s, Dynavert CL-84, AeroSky Extra 330, Trex 600n electric Heli
Message me here or text 408.212.1915 if interested.

AeroSky Extra 330sc 55"

140 w/ 7 Channel Lemon RX + built-in stabilizer (makes a big difference on this plane)

120 PNP

Very aerobatic with of power. Flies a more like a bigger balsa/wood plane than a light foamie.
Has two sets of SFGs that screw on the wing tips.

Dynavert Canadair CL-84 VTOL

Works great. Not for beginners - and you MUST watch the YouTube video on setup and installation.

BNF - Spektrum Dsmx.

Runs on 4s 2200mah well. Might take a 2650 or so if you fit it in.

Freewing Stinger 64mm 4s version

100 dollars BNF with a Spektrum AR7000

85 PNP

Very fast, looks good. I replaced the tail with a red one one after a small mishap (on an old fuselage). The contrast makes it much easier to see in the sky, as it's a smaller model and can go 90+ mph.
I covered the wings in some clear tape to protect them from bugs and things at speed after my old ones got dinged up.

Flies on 4s 2200mah.

Trex 600n Conveted to Electric

340 OBO. I can ship if necessary - let's say 40 bucks to the lower 48 (I'll remove blades, though.)

Beautiful Trex 600n. Great condition and flies well. Only thing it needs is to have the rear tail guides fixed in place - they are loose and move when you change the tail pitch - I'm not a big Heli guy, but apparently that's normal stuff. A guy at the club told me people wedge a piece of zip tie under them to keep them still.

Anyway, it's been converted to electric by the previous owner. I wanted to fly it more, but I'm honestly not ready for a 600 size. I still have a 500x I've yet to fly because I'm working on mastering my little 450 size birds... I hovered this guy around and it just scared me.

I flew it on a 6s 5000mah lipo w/ a separate Rx battery. Has an external BEC, so you can either use a second battery or rewire it for use with your lipo.

I put a Spektrum AR7000 in it - so it's BNF. If you don't want the Rx I can drop 20 bucks off the price and keep it.

Pics:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2017 03:29 #4312 by Busch
Busch replied the topic: Freewing Stinger 4s, Dynavert CL-84, AeroSky Extra 330, Trex 600n electric Heli
All of these are still available.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds