Welcome of the BayRC Classifieds.
Remember Mark items as sold when sale is completed

Note: Bayrc.net nor it's admin and mods are not responsible for sales. Be responsible.

Hangar sale!

More
17 Sep 2017 12:29 - 09 Oct 2017 22:08 #4237 by Stratman49
Stratman49 created the topic: Hangar sale!
Hi fellow BayRC'rs,

I have quite a few planes I no longer fly that I need to sell. Take a look at the pics and if you see something you would like to check out, please text me (Steve @ 408-858-1306). In the text, please identify which plane you are interested in and please take a look at the product posting from the mfg. website if you have basic questions about the plane! Prices are negotiable unless otherwise stated but please don't lowball or try to negotiate the price till you've come and looked at the plane in person. Much easier to answer additional questions at that time than back and forth over text! Of course, if you are truly interested, then you will come take a look. I live in Santa Clara

Thank you!

First plane is a Park Zone Super (Duper!) Cub that has been extensively modified. The plane was completely redone including upgrade to aluminum motor mount and Horizon T-28 stock motor. Receiver (Spektrum upgraded to 4 channel. The wing (yellow one), has been reinforced with carbon internal spars and the dihedral was flattened, ailerons cut into the wing and servos added. The body was also reinforced with embedded carbon spars running down each side of the fuselage. Custom wheel skirts added with larger wheels and the battery box has been modified to accept a larger lipo. Some hangar rash but nothing too significant. Comes with stock white original wing, and a spare fuselage. $99 for this plane firm (including all extras.

SOLD!! Next plane is an E-Flite BNF Adagio 280 sport glider
This plane has been modded with a larger foldiing prop and aluminum spinner. This is not a hotliner! (more like a lukewarm liner!), but is fun to fly and will float fairly well for a smaller glider. it's no Radian but has full ailerons and flaps built in. In excellent condition! Asking $70.

Next plane is a Park Zone F27Q Stryker
This has a heavily modified and strengthened fuselage (done the by the previous owner). The plane has everything needed to fly and if you are into speed, this airframe will accept a much more powerful motor. Has stock motor currently. Includes 2 extra noses. $130 OBO.

More planes coming in additional posts
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2017 22:08 by Stratman49.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2017 12:46 - 09 Oct 2017 22:08 #4238 by Stratman49
Stratman49 replied the topic: Hangar sale!-continued

This is a foamy of unknown original mfg. has everything except a battery ready to fly (just needs a battery). It does have a cracked horizontal stab that can be easily glued before flying. Asking $50 OBO.

SOLD!! HiTec Weekender P-51
This plane was modified with carbon spars glued into the wing and horizontal stab. The motor was upgraded with bigger prop. Great flyer but needs the motor firewall re-glued before flying. Just needs a battery! Asking $55 OBO.

This is a BIG scale Dynam Messerschmitt ME-109 with 1270mm wingspan, working retracts. Flies beautiful but only in the air a handful of times. Just needs a 60 AMP or better ESC. Airframe is in excellent condition. Asking $160 OBO.

a few more planes and a radio in the next post!
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2017 22:08 by Stratman49.

More
17 Sep 2017 12:50 - 09 Oct 2017 22:11 #4239 by Stratman49
Stratman49 replied the topic: Hangar sale!-continued

E-Flite UMX Habu DF ready to fly (just needs battery). This plane is in fair condition but suffered a damaged nose but still flies well! Asking $60 OBO.

SOLD!! Turnigy Bonzai flying wing
This plane needs some TLC on the ailerons and has some dings and dents but is a fun flyer. Asking $30 OBO.

SOLD!!!Spektrum DX6i 4 channel radio with upgraded aluminum sticks. This i radio is in great shape and has served me well but I upgraded to a DX18 won at an auction so this radio gets no use. Comes with Spektrum neck strap and manual. Asking $70 firm.

GONE!,, Lastly, some parts from a Multi-plex Dogfighter that I lawn darted into the grass at Baylands several years ago. The fuse was a write-off but the wing, stab and the battery hatch/canopy are all in perfect shape. Will give these away to anyone interested as they can be spares if you have this plane.

Thank for looking!
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2017 22:11 by Stratman49.

More
18 Sep 2017 11:03 #4240 by minidodge00
minidodge00 replied the topic: Hangar sale!
Hello,

PM me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Interested on UMX Habu and BF109.

Thank
jp

More
18 Sep 2017 11:03 #4241 by minidodge00
minidodge00 replied the topic: Hangar sale!
Any EDF for sale?

More
18 Sep 2017 12:19 #4242 by Stratman49
Stratman49 replied the topic: Hangar sale!
Hi JP,

Tried PM'ing you at the address you gave on the post but it would not go through. Text me at (408)858-1306 is probably easier. Unfortunately, the only EDF I have for sale is the Mini Habu.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds