Welcome of the BayRC Classifieds.
Remember Mark items as sold when sale is completed

Note: Bayrc.net nor it's admin and mods are not responsible for sales. Be responsible.

Ocean Queen 2 45" RC boat w/ triple motor setup and DSMX rx.

More
16 Aug 2017 13:14 - 16 Aug 2017 13:15 #4204 by Busch
Busch created the topic: Ocean Queen 2 45" RC boat w/ triple motor setup and DSMX rx.
Ok, so this is sold as-is. Not because I don't think it works, but just because I don't know enough about rc boats and it is way too big to sit in my garage.

It has 3 brushed motors and I have tested it with a 3s lipo. I believe it was supposed to use a nimh, but I don't have those, so that's where the "as-is" part comes in. You might want to be extra careful with the throttle until you know for sure.
I have not put it in the water.. only bench testing. Everything seems to work fine.

Asking 140 obo. It's 270 on this site: www.flatfair.com/az-trading-45-inch-ocea...tEAQYASABEgLTzvD_BwE

Text 408.212.1915 if interested.
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2017 13:15 by Busch.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 Aug 2017 13:36 #4205 by MaydayJoey
MaydayJoey replied the topic: Ocean Queen 2 45" RC boat w/ triple motor setup and DSMX rx.
That's a big boat!

Please make sure you introduce yourself in the first thread.
---- Here: bayrc.net/forum/welcome-mat/2-mayday-joe...ome-to-the-new-bayrc

More
16 Aug 2017 13:37 #4206 by Busch
Busch replied the topic: Ocean Queen 2 45" RC boat w/ triple motor setup and DSMX rx.
Which is literally the only reason I'm getting rid of it! It's so big I don't know where to store it, lol.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds