Welcome of the BayRC Classifieds.
Remember Mark items as sold when sale is completed

Note: Bayrc.net nor it's admin and mods are not responsible for sales. Be responsible.

Removing.

More
21 Jun 2017 13:36 - 21 Jun 2017 14:58 #4070 by Busch
Busch created the topic: Removing.
Removed due to someone posting a bunch of his own baseless opinions in the thread.
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2017 14:58 by Busch.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
21 Jun 2017 14:05 #4072 by Hallwoo610
Hallwoo610 replied the topic: Huge RC Lot, many helis, nitro and electric, and planes, and more. 1400
Electric drone quadcopters made all the helis-gas and electric OBSOLETE

no more $13-$30 blade sets needed, no more busted servoes from a light crash, no more expensive 401 gyroes to reset, no more pitch and throttle curves to be set, no more bent shafts to replace

the stuff you got all need to be checked out and refurbished before they can be flight tested

I would just sell the whole lot " as-is " for what you can get, offer it on CL Craig's list and be done with it

otherwise , it will all just sit in your garage for the rest of the year

some of the stuff you can't even give it away ( comment from hobby shop owner ), no one wants to spend another $100 bucks to make it flight worthy only to have it crash within the next 5 minutes and wait for weeks to get more parts from an on-line supplier

any local hobby shop won't have any of those heli parts needed

Hall Woo worked at California Hobbies 2007- 2010

used to be able to sell an Align 450 for $1300 and get another $200 for setting it up so one can learn how to fly it and land it

see my YouTube

More
21 Jun 2017 14:07 - 21 Jun 2017 14:19 #4073 by Busch
Busch replied the topic: Huge RC Lot, many helis, nitro and electric, and planes, and more. 1400
This stuff is in great condition.. it's not "refurbish" material - I've already flown some of the planes and tested all electrics. The Nitro stuff is in fantastic condition - I kept the ones I wanted to... but thanks for your "input."

As far as Heli's being obsolete - I beg to differ. I have quads and Helis and they are worlds apart. Anyone who thinks flying one is the same as flying the other, or that one replaces the other, is crazy. Both are great for different reasons.

The last NIB Eflite Carbon Z Splendor sold on eBay went for 450 ALONE. I believe you're being unrealistic in your assessment.

For the record - I've already received a ton of messages on RCGroups for many of the items individually; I would just rather sell them as a lot. If it doesn't sell to someone in a couple weeks, I'll just list individually. I've been buying and selling a ton of RC stuff all year and have zero worries about moving these items, lol.

Maybe there's a reason "Hall Woo" USED to work in an RC Hobby store (past tense)?
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2017 14:19 by Busch.

More
21 Jun 2017 14:32 #4074 by Hallwoo610
Hallwoo610 replied the topic: Huge RC Lot, many helis, nitro and electric, and planes, and more. 1400
it's not even worth your time to get one ready for a demoe

You can also check with the owner of Sheldon's, AJ what he would give you for all that heli JUNK

all the plane stuff has more worth

More
21 Jun 2017 14:35 #4075 by Busch
Busch replied the topic: Huge RC Lot, many helis, nitro and electric, and planes, and more. 1400
If you have no valid input, please kindly go away?
No one is looking to sell to a Hobby store... that doesn't even make sense.

You can call it junk, but it isn't. Your opinion is your own and you're welcome to it, no matter how stupid it sounds. The fact i already have offers on RCGroups tells me you are wrong.

More
21 Jun 2017 14:39 #4077 by Hallwoo610
we had to shut down California Hobbies, becuz the rent got too high, next to a Starbucks and a BUNDT Cakes, it was over $5k per month

You said you want your garage back, not turn it into a hobby shop which is what you got now

Time to create page: 0.567 seconds