flight controller

More
1 year 4 days ago #2556 by Sukafree
try it and nothing...

waiting for something good......

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 days ago #2557 by Moybzz
Did you connect it to a PC with cleanflight or base flight to configure/calibrate?

More
1 year 3 days ago #2558 by SparkyInCali
On cleanflight you configured for the correct channel order on the receiver tab? Default is Futaba channel order. Also set the right receiver type on the configuration tab.

More
1 year 3 days ago #2560 by Sukafree
I used cleanflight and flashed the latest naze firmware. I had my controller bound to the receiver and could see it was working when I would move the controls. I can power up the motors on the pc but once I disconnect from the pc and try with a battery I get nothing

waiting for something good......

More
1 year 3 days ago #2562 by Moybzz
The only other thing I can remember from when I was playing with my multiwii flight controller long ago, was once I had to reverse the channels. I can't remember if this one done under baseflight / cleanflight or on the radio but it helped.

More
1 week 21 hours ago - 1 week 21 hours ago #3761 by jackyoung

Sukafree wrote: I have everything connected but the motors wouldn't turn on. What step did I miss?

Hello,

Would you please list what's your drone componets? your motors , flight controllers and lipo battery, Maybe there are not competible with each other. Check whether flight controller parameters are properly calibrated.
Last Edit: 1 week 21 hours ago by jackyoung.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds