Test Pilot Wanted

More
05 Jan 2017 09:26 #3659 by flycatch
flycatch created the topic: Test Pilot Wanted
www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=769004 This was posted today and I'm reposting it in your site if anyone is interested.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2017 22:46 #3661 by MaydayJoey
MaydayJoey replied the topic: Test Pilot Wanted
This may not be a legit request, I recommend remain cautious if contacting the above user or the OP on Helifreak.

The above person did not post locally as well. Was likely posted from Barstow.

Please make sure you introduce yourself in the first thread.
---- Here: bayrc.net/forum/welcome-mat/2-mayday-joe...ome-to-the-new-bayrc

More
06 Jan 2017 00:11 #3663 by flycatch
flycatch replied the topic: Test Pilot Wanted
I posted this because the original poster was looking for someone in San Francisco locality. I researched those clubs in this location and yours appeared the best choice. My first job as an RC pilot was with a company called Continental RPVs located in Barstow, California. A TV station out of Los Angeles aired a program on this company and I called them for a job interview. I worked for them twelve years before they went out of business. I'm telling you this because most jobs are obtained through others who are already employed or by some other happenstance.

More
06 Jan 2017 08:51 #3664 by MaydayJoey
MaydayJoey replied the topic: Test Pilot Wanted
It's nothing personal, just watching out of fellow pilots.

The helifreak post seems funny after reading the post and replies. I have seen this before where people post fake information (not you) and then never respond. Not sure what they expect to gain out of this though.

This person just posts "unique helicopter" with no other details, seems strange. If the admins deleted their original post it may have been due to their posting location via IP address.

Please make sure you introduce yourself in the first thread.
---- Here: bayrc.net/forum/welcome-mat/2-mayday-joe...ome-to-the-new-bayrc

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds