Bayside RC Club - Newark - NEW FLYING SITE IN NORTH BAY

• RAPTOR1
  • RAPTOR1's Avatar Topic Author
  • GLIDERS AND ELECTRIC AND SAFETY FIRST
More
19 Dec 2016 17:10 - 19 Dec 2016 17:38 #3625 by RAPTOR1
RAPTOR1 created the topic: Bayside RC Club - Newark - NEW FLYING SITE IN NORTH BAY
BAYSIDE RC CLUB HAS A NEW FIELD IN NEWARK. LOCATED AT THE WEST END OF MOWRY OFF 880. DETAILS AT: WWW.BAYSIDERCCLUB.COM . THIS IS AN AMA CLUB. THE RUNWAY IS 45 X 435 FEET OF PETROMAT. NEW MEMBERS MAY APPLY JAN 1. WE ARE WAVING THE $50 INITIATION FEE AND REDUCING OUR DUES FROM $55 TO JUST $40 PER YEAR FOR 2017. YOU WILL NEED AMA AND FAA. ELECTRIC ,GAS ,AND GLOW WELCOME. FIXED AND ROTARY WING WELCOME.
EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORS AVAILABLE.

REMEMBER TAKEOFFS ARE OPTIONAL BUT LANDINGS ARE NOT -- HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY DAY -- GENE
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2016 17:38 by MaydayJoey.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
19 Dec 2016 17:38 #3628 by MaydayJoey
MaydayJoey replied the topic: NEW FLYING SITE IN NORTH BAY
Hi Gene!

Joey here, I was out there Saturday and Sunday. Good group of people and a nice field.

See you out there. I'll add the new field to the list of flying sites soon.

P.S. to people who will read this, by FAA he means registration not 107. It's not a requirement I believe by the AMA just a recommendation.

Please make sure you introduce yourself in the first thread.
---- Here: bayrc.net/forum/welcome-mat/2-mayday-joe...ome-to-the-new-bayrc

• RAPTOR1
  • RAPTOR1's Avatar Topic Author
  • GLIDERS AND ELECTRIC AND SAFETY FIRST
More
13 Jan 2017 07:26 #3674 by RAPTOR1
RAPTOR1 replied the topic: Bayside RC Club - Newark - NEW FLYING SITE IN NORTH BAY
BAYSIDE RC CLUB DOES NOT REQUIRE THE $5 FOR THREE YEAR FAA REGISTRATION BUT WE DO RECOMMEND HAVING IT. THE FIELD IS READY FOR USE. MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN. GAS TURBINES OK'D AT MEETING.

REMEMBER TAKEOFFS ARE OPTIONAL BUT LANDINGS ARE NOT -- HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY DAY -- GENE

More
01 Feb 2017 09:03 #3723 by MaydayJoey
MaydayJoey replied the topic: Bayside RC Club - Newark - NEW FLYING SITE IN NORTH BAY
Added the field to the "Flying Sites" List under East Bay.

Please make sure you introduce yourself in the first thread.
---- Here: bayrc.net/forum/welcome-mat/2-mayday-joe...ome-to-the-new-bayrc

More
04 Feb 2017 00:28 #3731 by gooniac
gooniac replied the topic: Bayside RC Club - Newark - NEW FLYING SITE IN NORTH BAY
I have joined and really enjoyed flying there last weekend!! Looking forward to getting out there again when the weather clears!

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds