Welcome of the BayRC Classifieds.
Remember Mark items as sold when sale is completed

Note: Bayrc.net nor it's admin and mods are not responsible for sales. Be responsible.

[SOLD] DX9 Great condition. $350 Comes with original Box and decals slightly use

More
19 Feb 2015 14:58 - 08 Jan 2018 16:58 #1070 by hproa
hproa created the topic: [SOLD] DX9 Great condition. $350 Comes with original Box and decals slightly use
Selling DX9 Great condition. $350 Comes with original Box and decals slightly used.

I can meet baylands, rancho san Antonio or san Jose. does not come with any radio or telemetry device

408 203 8539

The screen has the original screen protection

Attachments:
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2018 16:58 by hproa.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
09 May 2016 14:28 #2787 by RAIRAI
RAIRAI replied the topic: Selling DX9 Great condition. $350 Comes with original Box and decals slightly us
:( Can you come down a litte. I have a DX7 but I need that extra channel for my landing gear.
Let me know.

;)Safety First Always. Keep them up!!

More
16 May 2016 14:09 #2815 by MaydayJoey
MaydayJoey replied the topic: Selling DX9 Great condition. $350 Comes with original Box and decals slightly us
Rai Rai,

you need to look at the dates of these items being sold, this was listed over a year ago.

Please make sure you introduce yourself in the first thread.
---- Here: bayrc.net/forum/welcome-mat/2-mayday-joe...ome-to-the-new-bayrc

More
17 Dec 2016 07:54 #3618 by Ace77
Ace77 replied the topic: Selling DX9 Great condition. $350 Comes with original Box and decals slightly us
I'm new to this form and would be interested in purchasing the dx9 I would be willing to offer 250 if you're interested let me know thank you so much sir

More
17 Dec 2016 14:02 #3619 by MaydayJoey
MaydayJoey replied the topic: Selling DX9 Great condition. $350 Comes with original Box and decals slightly us
Hi Ace, make sure to check out the original post dates, this is almost 2 years old.

Ace77 wrote: I'm new to this form and would be interested in purchasing the dx9 I would be willing to offer 250 if you're interested let me know thank you so much sir

Please make sure you introduce yourself in the first thread.
---- Here: bayrc.net/forum/welcome-mat/2-mayday-joe...ome-to-the-new-bayrc

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds