Flying at Baylands

• RAIRAI
  • RAIRAI's Avatar Topic Author
  • Droner 247
More
12 Nov 2016 12:18 - 12 Nov 2016 12:23 #3540 by RAIRAI
RAIRAI replied the topic: Flying at Baylands
B) WELL slikwrik. I do not have a problem letting them know. I am 62 and i am not going to relocate if I was there first.
THEY CAN MOVE DOWN TO THE CLOSED END. LEAVE THE OTHER 2/3 OF THE FIELD TO FOLKS THAT FLY QUADS AND FIX WING..

;)Safety First Always. Keep them up!!
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2016 12:23 by RAIRAI.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2016 12:19 #3541 by vhuang168
vhuang168 replied the topic: Flying at Baylands
So what you are saying is you don't want to share. You got there 1st so you have priority. Screw everyone else that comes after.

They asked you join them or share the bandwidth.

• RAIRAI
  • Droner 247
More
12 Nov 2016 12:25 - 12 Nov 2016 12:27 #3542 by RAIRAI
B) i DO NOT MIND SHARING. BUT MOVING AND LOOSIONG MY FPV, ?????
Why couldnt they move down some. The middle is not THIERS.?

Last Edit: 12 Nov 2016 12:27 by RAIRAI.

More
12 Nov 2016 12:33 #3543 by vhuang168
Its not so much about WHERE they fly. They NOT asking you to share airspace. It is the FPV bandwidth that is the issue. Doesn't matter if they move further down. If you fly over the airspace (intentionally or otherwise) they are in, there WILL be interference! Are you prepared to loose your FPV feed and possibly your quad?

Its like the old 72mhz days. If someone turned on a transmitter that is the same channel as you, you might loose the plane.

• RAIRAI
  • Droner 247
More
12 Nov 2016 12:39 - 12 Nov 2016 18:08 #3544 by RAIRAI
B) Mr. vhuang168, Join them so I can watch them fly. I do not race, I fly. The band they wanted for them only. Come on youngster. I will just sit across from the field and relax and fly. That area is too small for Racing and flying for enjoyment. I will express myself to them as far as my opion and just fly the old way. If I really wanted to race i would go to a track like Fontana or others. Ray I have not heard your point on this yet. :lol:

Last Edit: 12 Nov 2016 18:08 by RAIRAI.

More
12 Nov 2016 12:53 #3545 by vhuang168
Again, they asked you to share. They didn't say you can't use the band but asked you to take turns using it.

You can do as you please. Just as they can. Do you really want everyone to do as they please or be able to share the bandwidth so EVERYONE can fly safely? Your call.

If you choose to say screw it and just fly FPV as and when you please without checking what the protocol is then more power to you.

As I mentioned, this is similar to the 72 mhz days when the proper thing to do is to ask what channels others are using then getting together and figuring out what is the best way to SHARE!

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds