Flying at Baylands

More
02 Dec 2016 23:20 - 02 Dec 2016 23:32 #3594 by Jorgito
Jorgito replied the topic: Flying at Baylands
I do not understand why the FPV racers don't fly to the left of the park where all the threes are for them fly close to threes should not be a problem that area is really big, big enough for FPV's and the one's who fly fix wing fly where we always fly I think that is a good solution but this guys who fly drones or FPV's still cause problems every where they go I swear this week on the radio news I heard another complain about drones but like I said before this guys when they buy a drone should also buy common sense pills ( take one every hour) .
Let me tell you what happen to me the other weekend I was flying my micro Icon in a public park in San Jose and a women was walking her dog and she ask me if my drone have a camera and if I was recording a video because she was concern about her privacy and neighbor privacy I told her this is not a drone this is a RC airplane and do not have a camera I land my plane and show her after she saw the plane she left So we had micro flyers airplanes before drones and I flu planes in parks and people were amaze or curious about the plane people ask me where did you bought it? is it hard to fly? that is cool man! . Now people is concern and bothers them when they see an RC thing fly they don't know if is a drone or airplane all because of drones that is a good example of how people who fly drones or FPV's irresponsibly affect our hobby in a negative way
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2016 23:32 by Jorgito.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RAIRAI
  • RAIRAI's Avatar Topic Author
  • Droner 247
More
16 Dec 2016 13:40 #3613 by RAIRAI
RAIRAI replied the topic: I have found 2 places not ruined by RACERS
One place is communication hill. Its high and a lot of fun flying space. Its off of Capitol Expressway and Hillsdale plenty of air space. The other is a High School called GUNDERSUN. Its off of highway 85. Both are big places for all big and fun flying. Much larger then the areas where I used to fly at the baylands. If my friend's do not show, its ok. I will be there every day where i can fly. The communication hill spot is great for gliders and wing planes. You can fly over the city, beautiful view. Does anyone know where i am talking about.
PS. Sheriff does not mind us flying around their towers.
Happy Holidays to all and a healthy and happy new year. God Bless.

;)Safety First Always. Keep them up!!

More
16 Dec 2016 15:11 #3614 by dsal
dsal replied the topic: I have found 2 places not ruined by RACERS
Whereabouts at communication hill do you go to fly? It's pretty close to my house, but when I've driven around there, I've not seen any places that look super inviting.

• RAIRAI
  • RAIRAI's Avatar Topic Author
  • Droner 247
More
07 Jan 2017 14:40 #3666 by RAIRAI
RAIRAI replied the topic: I have found 2 places not ruined by RACERS
I fly over where you can see the frreway. Not where they are building the new phase of housing. Then there is the High Sc hool where I have spoken with the care taker. He has giving me the green light to fly there. I have been fling my S900 and DJI Pro 3 and my single wing. No bothers from no one not mention, no racers.

;)Safety First Always. Keep them up!!

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds