BayRC.com is no more, but BayRC lives on under BayRC.net. Don Cohn, the admin for the .com version decided to move onto other projects. Rather than letting Bayrc die we took it over with Don's help and permission and started the .net site. Due to logistics reasons Don is holding onto the .com domain and the content which does me we are starting fresh and you will need to re-register on the forum.
What is BayRC
Well first and foremost we are a community of R/C enthusiasts and professionals, the website and forum are designed to be a means of collaboration and communication for everybody. It's free and open to anybody of any level of the hobby or professional and of any age too! There is no membership, we aren't a club just a simple open community.
Are you new to RC and not sure where to go?
Actually, most of us started here at some point, I would suggest heading over to the forum and registering, introducing yourself and asking where to go from there. There are plenty of people willing to help.
Bayrc.com vs. Bayrc.net
Don started and managed bayrc.com until 2014 where he decided to move on, and with his permission we decided the community wasn't ready to let the site go so we create bayrc.net.
Bayrc.net Now and the Future
Joey Duncan manages the site and forum along with Ray Manuel and Allen Strahm and a group of moderators on the forum. As of right now there are a few glitches, and very little traffic as well as not a lot of the features are turned on but with a little time, work and help from you we can make this site awesome! Please enjoy the site, tell us about clubs and sites you belong to, there is a HUGE community of pilots and drivers out there and we want to provide a great site to serve as a hub and connect people.
Site and Forum Rules
We're going to keep this simple: Be Nice, use common sense, show respect
- We reserve the right to warn, delete post, or even ban members at our discretion.
- Commercial soliciting is not allowed on the forum unless directly in the vendor forum, nor is directly contacting forum members for soliciting.
- Though suggested products, even personal, are allowed.
Bad: (in the glider forum) "SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!! MISCRCSITE.COM IS HAVING AN AMAZING SALE" *Goes in the vendor sections*
Good: "hey, I sell a frame that would work great for your application"
- Sales and trades between members are welcome, but at your discretion, Bayrc.net is not responsible for it's individual attendees actions.
- Bayrc.net Owners, admins, and mods are not responsible for the specific conduct on the forum, commercial listing, WTB/FS ads or advice given by posters.
- Bayrc.net has permission from Don Cohn (bayrc.com) to use the Bayrc.com and to continue the Bayrc website.
Joey Duncan - BayRC Director